skip to main |
skip to sidebar
College!
1. Majors
- Sports and Fitness Administration Major- In this major its more than just a sport. You have to learn how to manage a major team or sport. You use business or legal practices to run a facility or team.
- Athletic Training Major- I would like a career that is more hands on. In this career you learn how to advise athletes from injuries. You learn how to heal a person in case of an injury. You would use various instruments. You teach athletes how to warm up to avoid injury.
- Advertising Major- You get to advertise different products. You learn how to make media campaigns. You get to be creative with your ideas. You have to promote and spread the message.
2. Colleges
- For the sports and fitness administration major I think would pick CSU East Bay. This school offers a bachelors and masters degree. Out of all the applicants, 72% get accepted. 26% of the student body is Hispanic, that's a plus.
- For the athletic training major I would pick the College of the Canyons. I would pick this school because it is nearby and they offer what I am looking for. The offer an associates degree.
- For the advertising major I would pick the Art Center College of Design. They offer a n associates and masters degree. 60% of the people that apply get accepted. Another plus is that it is not that far.
If you become an advertiser, will you be making sports ads only? =P
ReplyDelete