Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mindsets!

1. I believe that i am in both categories when it comes to intelligence. I believe that im in the fixed mindset because i do not take criticism well. In other words i don't let it affect me. I believe im in a growth mindset as well because i like to improve myself by learning new things.

2. The growth mindset has helped me being eager to learn new things. The fixed mindset has hurt me when i face obstacles because if i don't understand i just forget about it and move on.

3. Learning that the brain is a big muscle was really interesting. Since it is a muscle that means we can work it out. Ima start to do mental push ups.

4. This information is really helpful because it shows me where i can improve. I know that my brain is capable of many things as long as i put my mind to it.

1 comment: